Overall we had a good stay here, but it was defintely rougher around the edges than the photos on the web. Small problem with ants, but no other bugs. Not smoky smelling at all. Breakfast was exactly the same each day, which got old pretty quick, but was more than just coffee & bread, there were sausages, eggs, cereal etc. We did have our own bathroom with shower, and occasional housekeeping. Oddly, my bed was made with a sheet that was 9" too short, leaving the mattress exposed at the bottom. Got a bit noisy for about 30 minutes after bars let out, but then was quiet until morning. 17 Tram is currently detoured, and stops right in front of hotel, along with 2 others.
We spent enough to get free airport transfers both ways, which were right on time, pleasant, in clean vans, and helpful with suggestions for our visit.
- Most all the staff were friendly and helpful, most spoke some english pretty well.
- Was really hot one night, and front desk manager gave us his own fan.
- Great location, close to tram lines, TESCO supermart, food
- Messages left for us at desk rarely got through, but theatre tickets did.
- Pictures are nicer than the actual room we were in.
- Net was very slow, sometimes not functional at all.